Okay, people. I gained 1.4 lbs. And you know what? I’ve lost quite a bit of weight over the past month and a half that I’m actually not concerned about this weight gain. I haven’t been tracking, but I’m back on that wagon as of TODAY. Life has been a bit crazy lately, but things have calmed down. I did more emotional eating than usual (sending more good vibes to Bethie-Poo. You know who you are!). I promise to do better next week! The 5K is TOMORROW!!! I also have a softball game on Sunday, so I’m getting my exercise this weekend! Now, no more about the weigh-in.
This is my 100th post! Um wow. I don’t think I’ve done this much writing since college. It’s really been quite a trip so far. 100 posts, 20 pounds, 5 months, 1 dress size. That’s a good breakdown so far! And I feel like I should do something a little special for this entry, so I’m going to do TEN lists of TEN things, because, you know… 10 x 10 = 100. See? I is smrt. Plus it’s just way too time-consuming and boring to come up with ONE list of 100 things (although I have one of those… it’s called my Bucket List!) These lists will be fun! And will include some pictures! I hope you all enjoy my randomness =D
TOP TEN FAVORITE JUNK FOODS OF THE PAST
1. General Tso’s Chicken
2. Nutter Butter Bars
3. Rock Candy
4. Curly Fries
5. GS Samoas
6. Butter Caramels
7. Moo Shu Pork with Chinese Pancakes
8. Reese’s Big PB Cups
9. Full-Fat Homemade Chicken Alfredo
10. TGIFriday’s Sesame Jack Chicken Strips
TOP TEN FAVORITE RECIPES FROM THIS BLOG
1. Balsamic Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Turkey Bacon
2. Savory Marinade
3. Cocoa Fudge Cookies
4. Mexican Meatloaf
5. Island Spice Pork Tenderloin
6. Parmesan Crusted Asparagus
7. Five Ingredient Cookies
8. Savory Breaded Shrimp
9. Butternut Squash Risotto
10. Meat and Spinach Ravioli
TOP TEN THINGS TO DO WHEN I REACH MY GOAL WEIGHT
1. Ride every single rollercoaster I meet without worrying about bringing the whole thing down.
2. Comfortably sitting in any cushioned seat I want at the movies and concerts.
3. Ingest enough vinegar to turn my bones into rubber so I can be a human pretzel.
4. Swim at the beach and local pools without feeling self-conscious about my fat rolls.
5. Take belly-dancing lessons.
6. Take a European vacation
7. Spend lots of money on new clothes that don’t come from Lane Bryant.
8. KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF!
9. Have lots of babies without issues from being overweight
10. Write about it in my blog…
TOP TEN REASONS I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
1. She makes the best pancakes ever.
2. She is beautiful.
3. She inspires me and motivates me every day.
4. She can shake her booty on the dance floor better than me!
5. She cracks me up with her crazy humor
6. She gets my butt out of bed when my alarm mysteriously gets snoozed 17 times….
7. She has fanTAStic taste in music!
8. She is one of the strongest women I know
9. She is the mommy to the best dog in the whole world
10. She puts up with all my blogging!
TOP TEN PICTURES OF MY FURRY BABIES
TOP TEN REASONS TO FALL OFF THE WAGON
1. See above list of Top Ten Favorite Junk Foods of the Past.
2. Sometimes back pain seems like a better alternative than sweaty armpits.
3. My bed is more comfortable than a yoga mat.
4. My cats make fun of me when I exercise and it makes me cry.
5. I want my cookies!!
6. There’s nothing wrong with being a BBW!
7. Junk food is cheaper than healthy food (especially organic).
8. There’s so much TV out there to watch and I can’t when I’m exercising and cooking!
9. A quick “tuck and roll” sounds better than a long journey on a squeaky, bumpy wagon.
10. I hate stepping on the scale each week.
TOP TEN REASONS TO OWN A MONKEY
1. Monkeys are awesome.
2. They like fruit and so do I.
3. You can put a diaper on them.
4. With all the loud screeching, it would fit into my family perfectly.
5. Essentially, we’re related. Gotta take care of our own, right?
6. They make crazy faces.
7. I could train it and then it would be in movies.
8. It would be good at finding shiny things.
9. They give good hugs
10. I’d always feel better about myself because I shower more often than it does.
(just for the record, I’d never actually own a monkey. they belong out in the wild, lol.)
TOP TEN FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS (THAT I CURRENTLY OWN)
1. Potato Masher
2. Charcoal Chimney!
3. Coffee Grinder
4. Mesh Colander
5. Really sharp knives
6. Bundt Pan
7. Rice Cooker
10. Wine bottle opener!